С Общите условия на български език можете да се запознаете от тук
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Of BRAVE CREATION, Owned by the company BRAVE CREATION EOOD
Represented by the website: www.bravecreation.rocks
Company data: BRAVE CREATION EOOD, ID# 204489156
Registered address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1000, 122B Rakovski Str.
Mailing address: Bulgaria, Sofia 1000, 122B Rakovski Str.; email@example.com
Administrator of personal data certificate № 427513
I. GENERAL TERMS
- This document contains the General terms and conditions under which BRAVE CREATION provides services to its Clients through the online store BRAVE CREATION. The use of the site www.bravecreation.rocks and ordering products from it means the Client fully accepts, agrees upon and undertakes compliance with the General terms and conditions.
- After clicking the “Place order” button, the Client agrees to purchase the goods contained in their “Shopping cart”. This action is legally binding. The Client receives an order confirmation, upon which the contract is considered signed.
- The services offered by BRAVE CREATION through the online store BRAVE CREATION are addressed only to adult clients over 18 years.
- The contractual language in the English version of the sites of BRAVE CREATION is English. All prices and payments in the English version subject to these General terms and conditions are in euro (EUR) and include VAT.
- BRAVE CREATION reserves the right to change the General terms and conditions for use of the online store BRAVE CREATION anytime. The General terms and Conditions become effective from the moment of their publication on any of the websites of BRAVE CREATION.
- BRAVE CREATION does not take responsibility for any failure to carry out its obligations set out in these General terms and conditions in cases of force majeure events that the company has not foreseen or has been required to foresee – including accidental events, problems in the global Internet network and the provision of services beyond the control of the BRAVE CREATION.
- Any matters that are not settled in these General terms and conditions will be governed by and construed according to the law of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- All prices of the items listed in the English version of the online store BRAVE CREATION are in euro (EUR) and include VAT.
- The indicated price of a single item published on BRAVE CREATION is for 1 piece, 1 pair or 1 set.
- The prices listed on BRAVE CREATION do not include delivery costs.
- The purchase price of the items listed on BRAVE CREATION cannot be changed after completing the order, except with the explicit consent of both parties.
III. CONTRACT TERMS FOR PLACING AN ORDER AND DELIVERY
- The order, payment and delivery terms are indicated on the website of BRAVE CREATION.
- Each Client who has selected items from the online store BRAVE CREATION can make the order whether he/she is registered on the site or not.
- Orders through the online store BRAVE CREATION could be accepted only through the online trading system. Phone orders are not acceptable.
- Orders through the online store BRAVE CREATION are accepted 7 days a week, 24 hours per day.
- When placing an order the Client provides a valid e-mail address, correct and complete shipping address and contact information.
- Provision of incorrect/false information by the Client makes the order invalid and BRAVE CREATION will be no longer bound with the obligation of delivery. Additional costs due to incorrect delivery address are to be borne by the Client.
- The Client has the right to know the status of the order by reviewing the information in the “Shopping cart”.
- The delivery time is up to 5 working days for Bulgaria and up to 10 working days for all other countries (counted from the order confirmation email), and depends on the courier service.
- The quoted delivery times are indicative and BRAVE CREATION is not responsible for delays attributable to the Courier who sends it.
- Ordered items are delivered to the address specified by the Client. The Client undertakes to provide an access and an opportunity to receive the goods.
- 12. BRAVE CREATION reserves the right to waive the delivery of a confirmed order in the event that the goods are not available. In the absence of availability of the requested item within the working week, BRAVE CREATION will notify the Client of its exhaustion by sending a message via Client email address or by phone call. If a money transfer is made to the bank account of BRAVE CREATION, the company will recover the funds to the Client.
- Ordered BRAVE CREATION products are delivered suitably packed based on their type and preferred delivery method.
- BRAVE CREATION transfers the goods to the Client after certifying the requirements and the existence of circumstances under Art. 61 of the Bulgarian Law on Consumer Protection.
- BRAVE CREATION and the Client certify the receipt of the delivery in writing upon delivery unless nothing else has been arranged.
- The Clients agrees that BRAVE CREATION has the right to receive advance payment of all the orders placed by the Client and their delivery.
- The Client has the option to choose if they are to make a payment for the purchases to BRAVE CREATION in advance or at the time of delivery (only in the case of cash upon delivery (COD) option, which is available only for deliveries in Bulgaria).
IV. WARRANTY TERMS
BRAVE CREATION provides warranty for a purchased item to the Clients, only if such a document is available from the manufacturer of the goods.
V. CLAIMS AND RETURNS
- Purchased goods from BRAVE CREATION can be returned within fourteen (14) working days of their receipt, only if they have not been used, have not been damaged, have preserved their original appearance and in any other case as prescribed in the terms of art. 55 of the Bulgarian Law on Consumer Protection. The costs of returning the goods shall be borne by the Client.
- The Client has the right to refuse to accept the purchased goods when:
– It is obvious that the delivered product does not correspond to the ordered one and this can be detected by an ordinary examination;
– The goods have been damaged during transportation through the fault of the Courier.
- The right of return of the delivered items, described in article 1, pharagraph V, cannot be enforced in the following cases:
– for deliveries of products and services whose price is dependent on the fluctuation of the financial markets, over which BRAVE CREATION has no control;
– for deliveries of products designed specifically for a Client or as a result of an individual request from a Client for making a particular item;
– for deliveries of products that due to their characteristics are to be consumed fast, cannot be returned, can spoil easily, or when the danger of deterioration of their quality characteristics exists, including perfumes and cosmetic products;
– for deliveries of audio and video recordings and program products that have been opened by the Client;
– for deliveries of newspapers, magazines or other periodical press.
- After receipt and payment of products, the Client can make a claim and request its return and refund in the following cases:
– If the product has a significant deficiency or discrepancy that could not be detected by ordinary examination of the goods;
– If the product has a significant defect or malfunctions that makes it unsuitable for its intended use;
– In the case of Article 69, para. 3 of the Bulgarian law ZZPPT.
- The address where the Client should return the product is the address of the sender indicated on the package in which the item was received.
- Terms under which BRAVE CREATION does not recognize the claim of purchased goods:
– When given false, incomplete or erroneous data of an address, a phone number or a name when filing the order, it is considered that the order is invalid and the Supplier has no obligation for its fulfillment;
– If the client is not found during the delivery period at the given address or does not provide access and conditions for delivery of the goods within this period, the Courier shall be released from its obligation to deliver the ordered product.
- In case of Client’s rejection to receive the products at the time of delivery a protocol is prepared. If the Client refuses to sign the protocol, it is assumed that the refusal to receive the products is groundless and the Client is liable for the full cost of both delivery and return of products.
- BRAVE CREATION is required to reimburse the Client for the full amount paid by them not later than 30 days from the date on which the Client has exercised their right of withdrawal from the contract.
- BRAVE CREATION guarantees the confidentiality of the information and personal data provided by the Clients. Subject to applicable laws and these General terms and conditions, BRAVE CREATION can use the Clients’ personal data solely for the purposes specified in the contract.
- BRAVE CREATION does not require from Clients confidential information like bank account numbers, bank card details or personal passwords.
- The Client assumes full responsibility for the protection of the username and password and for all actions performed by him/her or by a third party using your username and password. The Client is obliged to inform the team of BRAVE CREATION immediately in case of unauthorized access by using his username and password, and whenever there is a risk of such use.
- BRAVE CREATION is entitled to send to its Clients promotional messages in the form of a newsletter to a registered email address in order to inform them about possible changes, new products and promotions only on condition that the client has given consent.
- For the Clients’ personal data security BRAVE CREATION will send information only to the email address stated by the Client at the time of registration.
- At any time BRAVE CREATION reserves the right to request from the Client to legitimize and verify the accuracy of all personal data as well as any of the data provided during the registration process.
- If for any reason the Client has forgotten or lost their name and password for accessing their profile, the Client can request resending of such information to the email address provided at the time of registration with BRAVE CREATION. If the Client has forgotten their password, it can be recovered using the link “Forgot Your Password?” in the Log In section. If the Client has forgotten their user ID and/or email address, they can be recovered or changed only with a written request that is to be sent via email to the team of BRAVE CREATION.
- If for any reason the Client has forgotten or lost the information for accessing the email used for registration with BRAVE CREATION, or if this email does not exist anymore, the Client can request a change of their primary email for accessing their BRAVE CREATION profile only with a written request sent to the team of BRAVE CREATION In order to apply such change, the team of BRAVE CREATION will request from the Client a scanned copy of a governmentally issued national ID card, passport or driver’s license ID, including the text “True copy” as well as the Client’s signature.
- BRAVE CREATION accepts and abides by the above-stated policy for Personal data protection as an integral part of the General terms and conditions published on www.bravecreation.rocks.
- Subject to applicable laws and these General terms and conditions, BRAVE CREATION can use the Clients’ personal data solely for the purposes specified in the contract.
- The items that are placed on the site of the online store BRAVE CREATION does not constitute a legally binding offer. They are a demonstrative online catalog describing the range of products and services offered by BRAVE CREATION EOOD in BRAVE CREATION, or by third-party providers with whom the company has contractual relations.
- Copying of any of the texts from the pages of BRAVE CREATION and publishing them on other sites without the written consent of BRAVE CREATION is forbidden.
- It is allowed to quote texts from the pages of BRAVE CREATION by placing the following text: “Source: The original graphic t-shirts store – BRAVE CREATION” and a link to http:/www.bravecreation.rocks.
- BRAVE CREATION shall not be liable to the Clients or third parties for damages and opportunity costs incurred due to the termination, suspension, modification or limitation of services, deletion, modification, loss, inaccuracy or incompleteness of messages, information or materials, transferred, used, recorded or made available through BRAVE CREATION.
- BRAVE CREATION reserves the right to change prices for available items without prior notification of its Clients.
- BRAVE CREATION is not responsible for the accuracy of the products descriptionsposted on the site BRAVE CREATION, as this information is provided by the producers with whom the company works. BRAVE CREATION can’t guarantee and is not responsible for damages that occurred due to the use of this information.
- BRAVE CREATION offers services via online store that contains products provided by third parties. Not all of these products are property of BRAVE CREATION. For all of the products offered on its websites, BRAVE CREATION does not carry any responsibility for any misuse and provides no warranties. The Client agrees to use at their own responsibility all the products following the enclosed manuals or instructions, if such are provided by the Designers.
VIII. TECHNICAL STEPS FOR AN ONLINE CONTRACT OF SALE
- The Clients use the interface of the websites owned by BRAVE CREATION in order to enter into a contract of sale for the products offered on the websites of portal BRAVE CREATION.
- The contract is entered in English for the English version of BRAVE CREATION.
- The contract of sale between BRAVE CREATION and the Client is represented by the General terms and conditions that can be accessed at www.bravecreation.rocks.
- The party of the contract of sale with BRAVE CREATION is the Client as stated in the data provided when the purchase of products or the registration of a Client’s account on the website is made. In order to avoid any doubt, this is the data entered when an account is created or a purchase is made on any of the websites owned by BRAVE CREATION.
- BRAVE CREATION includes in the interface of its websites technical means for data errors detection and correction when data is entered by the Client and before the actual contract of sale is entered into.
- This contract of sales is deemed as concluded from the moment of the Client’s completion of registration or purchase of products request via all BRAVE CREATION websites.
- BRAVE CREATION deliveres the products to the delivery address provided by the Clients and is not responsible in any case of provision of wrong or misleading information by the Client.
IX. OTHER TERMS
- Under this contract of sale, BRAVE CREATION is obliged to deliver and transfer the ownership of all products purchased by the Client through all BRAVE CREATION websites.
- The Clients remunerate BRAVE CREATION for all the products delivered under the current General terms and conditions of the websites of BRAVE CREATION. This remuneration is also the price listed by BRAVE CREATION on the websites of BRAVE CREATION.
- BRAVE CREATION delivers the ordered by the Clients products within the stated deadlines and current General terms and conditions of the websites of BRAVE CREATION.
- The price of the delivery is specifically stated and is listed separately from the price of the product.
- The Client and BRAVE CREATION agree that all statements between them in relation to the execution of the contract of sale shall be made electronically through electronic means within the meaning of the Electronic Document and Electronic Signature Act and Art. 11 of the Bulgarian Law on Electronic Commerce.
- It is assumed that all electronic statements, made by the Clients of the websites of BRAVE CREATION, are made by the persons listed in the data provided by the Client upon registration (if the Client has such) or during purchase of products.
- In order to use the websites of BRAVE CREATION and enter into the contract of sale, the Client should enter a user ID and password in the cases when registration is required. The user ID and password for remote access are defined by the Client via online registration with the website owned by BRAVE CREATION. BRAVE CREATION confirms the registration of the Client with an registration confirmation email sent to the email address provided by the Client.
- The email address provided at the time of registration by the Client, as well as any other email address used to exchange statements between the Client and BRAVE CREATION, is considered to be the primary contact email address under these General terms and conditions. The Client has the right to change their primary contact email address. Such change can be made through the option menu in the My Account section.
- BRAVE CREATION shall not be liable to the Client for unlawful change of primary contact email address. BRAVE CREATION reserves the right to require the customer to use a primary contact email address in specific cases.
- BRAVE CREATION delivers the products to the Client in the stated timeframe upon entering the contract of sale. If the timeframe is not specifically stated between the parties at the initiation of the contract, BRAVE CREATION delivers the products within a reasonable timeframe, but not later than two months.
- The possible invalidity of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not invalidate the entire contract.
- All disputes between the parties to this contract shall be settled by the competent court in Bulgaria or the Commission for Consumer Protection under the law of Republic of Bulgaria.
X. AMENDMENT AND ACCESS TO THE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The current General terms and conditions can be amended by BRAVE CREATION at any time. BRAVE CREATION may revise these terms and conditions at any time by updating this page. Clients should check the Website from time to time to review the latest updated current terms and conditions, because they are binding on them. Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Website. If you do not wish to accept any new terms and conditions after we have given notice, you should not continue to use this Website.2. The Clients have their own responsibility to familiarize themselves with the current General terms and conditions as published on all the websites owned by BRAVE CREATION.
- BRAVE CREATION publishes its General terms and conditions as well as all their supplements and amendment at the website www.bravecreation.rocks.
- The current General terms and conditions and the contract of sale between the Client and BRAVE CREATION can be terminated in the following cases:
– Termination or declaration of liquidation or bankruptcy of one of the parties;
– By mutual consent of the parties stated in writing; by either of the parties with a written notice in the event of default of the other party;
– Existence of objective inability of any of the parties to perform their obligations;
– Seizure or sealing equipment by public authorities;
– Cancellation of registration by the Client on all websites owned BRAVE CREATION. In such case all concluded but unfulfilled contracts of sale shall remain valid and enforceable;
– In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal pursuant to Art. 55, para . 1 of the Bulgarian Law on Consumer Protection.
The General terms and conditions shall be applied to all Clients and visitors of BRAVE CREATION sites as of 15th of August 2017.
- Bulgaria Personal Data Protection – Contacts: Bulgaria, Sofia 1000, 15 Ivan Evstatiev Geshov Str. , tel.: +359-2-940 20 46 fax: +359-2-940 36 40; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com; www.cpdp.bg
- Bulgarian Consumer Protection Commission Адрес: Bulgaria, Sofia 1000, 4A Slaveikov square, fl.3, 4&6, тел.: +359-2-980 25 24, fax: +359-2-988 42 18, hotline 0700 111 22; www.kzp.bg